Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Festhalle Frankfurt- My FIRST test!

We've made it to the show grounds safe and sound. The ring is amazing!! :D Also, the jog went great today, so that is awesome! :)

It's been a crazy last few days, but tomorrow is the day!!! I can't believe it. My first test. I drew to be the first rider of the competition, so I've got to go into the ring and make my competitors chase me (score wise that is)! That is coming from the competitive side of me. But my other side is just reminding me of how much of an honor it is just to MAKE it this far. So I've also just got to go into the ring and enjoy it. :) Hopefully doing both (doing well and having fun) is in the cards, but at the end of the day, I ride because I love it. And I have to remember anything can happen in the ring... Although, really, I plan on kicking some butt tomorrow! :D

I've found a site you can watch for free! :) http://www.clipmyhorse.de/live-en/ and then click on the festhalle Frankfurt (that is where the show is being held). I ride tomorrow at 4:45 pm/5:00 pm (I don't have the daysheet yet) and so back home that would be around 10:45 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment