Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas came early!!!





A HUGE, GIGANTIC, MASSIVELY LARGE THANK YOU to everyone at DMD (David Marcus Dressage) who came together to surprise Jive and I by purchasing us the most amazing gifts for Germany. You guys are incredible!!!! They outfitted us with a gorgeous cooler, along with a matching stable blanket. Both blankets are beautifully embroidered with Young Riders World Cup and Amy Jager and Jive. AMAZING! They also picked out, and embroidered a riding vest for me! :) Thank you SO MUCH. As you can see, I've posted some pictures of Jive showing off his new gear. :D

The support that I am receiving from so many different people going into this competition is amazing. Last night, one of my best friends organized a dinner with a bunch of my friends from school as a sort of going away dinner. It was so wonderful. Seeing everyone before I leave in a few days, and to simply hear so many people so excited for me and wishing me the best of luck... It made me so happy! I am so thankful for everyone's support. Honestly, the simplest "good luck" makes such a difference. So thank you!

So, only 4 days till we start our travels!!!! Unbelievable really. And I still have SO much to pack...

Jive was awesome tonight. We have started putting the parts of the tests together a bit more. As my coach put it, we've got the puzzle pieces, now we just have to assemble the puzzle. :)

And finally, THANK YOU for tuning into my blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment