Thursday, December 10, 2009

Safe Arrival

WE’VE ARRIVED!!!! Hello everyone. ☺ So, Jive and I made it safe and sound to Germany. We arrived the day before yesterday after two very long days of traveling.
Germany is absolutely amazing!!!! Jive and I are incredibly lucky. Ann Kathrin Linsenhoff is hosting us at her private estate in Kronberg. It is an absolutely stunning estate. She is hosting four young riders. Kassandra Barteau and her horse Ray, as well as Hannah Appleton from New Zealand and Mafalda Galiza Mendes from Portugal. The estate is absolutely stunning. I’ll definitely be posting pictures of it.

So, just a quick update today. I’ll be sure to give everyone more details, as I know I some more time to relax and do some writing. Stay tuned! Pictures to come

3 comments:

  1. Amy this is the first time I was on your Blog. I enjoyed reading about your adventures so far. We are all cheering for you in spirit here in Canada. You go girl and have an amazing time on the journey. Congratulations again and I know you will do great! Love Tante Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy!! you have no idea how much I enjoyed reading your Blog. I´m VERY excited for you and Jive and wish you the most amazing time in Germany. Definetly God has given you very special talents and skills and I know you´re going to do GREAT!! Sending you a big hug for you and Jive... he´s such a handsome horse!
    Alma Yahn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMY JAGER I am sitting here reading this tearing up, as I am so proud of you. I can only imagine the excitement in your belly and the passion and fire in your heart. Soak up every moment, every sound and every smell as this is a chance of a life time.
    Good luck, I know you and Jive will 'BRING IT'. Hold your head high as our country is proud to have you ride for us.
    love you, good luck:)
    J

    ReplyDelete